NCVER has just released its research messages for 2020.
What does it cover?
There are the key messages for the range of projects they undertook last year. These include key research areas such as:
- The structures and systems for skilling and learning,
- Teaching and learning, and
- The impact of vocational education and training
You can take a look at them here.
The teaching and learning component is concerned with reports looking at:
- Work-based education in VET,
- Exploring the recognition of prior learning in Australian VET,
- Initial and continuing VET in Australia: clarifying definitions and applications, and
- VET for secondary school students: post-school employment and further training destinations.
The research messages focus on “key findings from their program of research, details of conferences, presentations, webinars, podcasts and other NCVER research communications, information resources collated by NCVER that help explain the VET system and its related policies and a summary of NCVER discussion papers and submissions to government reviews.”
In case you missed the earlier link in this article, you can take a look at these research messages here!